- SMHV was inaugurated on 9th of July 2017 by respected Chief Minister Mr. Vijay Rupani sir.
- Shree Swaminarayan Multi-specialty hospital Vadtaldham is a 50 bedded hospital.
- It serves as a free of coast services for available medical treatment and facilities in the hospital.
“The vision is to provide uniform care & treatment to people in need of medical attention excluding the treatment cost as a barrier for ascertaining the balanced state of health.”
“Fostering a culture where a commitment to care of poor and those most in need with the provision of specialize services to a broader community without cost.”
General Specialties: General Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynecology.
General Ward: Clean and hygienic wards with free bed and diet services.
- Laboratories: Central Diagnostic Laboratory for special and routine investigations for Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Biochemistry.
- Imaging: Routine X-ray and USG.In short, Shree Swaminarayan Multispeciality hospital and medical research foundation is an ideal destination for patients seeking to get the best treatment with human touch and free of cost to needy people.
- General Medicine
- General Surgeon
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Nephrology / Dialysis
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- General male Ward
- General Female ward
- Gynecology ward
- Pediatrics ward
- Labour room
- Medical Store